BRIGADEIRO WITH COFFEE BUTTER
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup nudge Coffee Butter (any flavor)
- 1 tbsp of butter
- Chocolate sprinkles to decorate
- Combine condensed milk, coffee butter and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook while stirring constantly until the mixture thickens. Stop cooking when you see the bottom of the pan for a couple of seconds when dragging a spatula through the mixture.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a clean container to cool down.
- You can enjoy it with a spoon or make small balls (grease your hands with butter) and coat them with sprinkles.