EGGLESS COFFEE MUG CAKE
- 4 tbsp (or ¼ cup) self-rising flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 5 tbsp (or ¼ cup + 1 tbsp) milk
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp nudge Coffee Butter (any flavor)
- In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are combined and no clumps are visible.
- Whisk in the Coffee Butter until combined.
- Pour the batter into a microwave-safe mug (around 14oz. mug).
- Microwave mug cake for 1-2 min on high (times can vary depending on the microwave and mug size. Start with 1 min).
When ready, you can add a tablespoon of coffee butter on top for an extra coffee bliss!