How Do You Make S'Mores | Eat Nudge Blog
by Whole CoffeeJan 27, 2020
- 8 Graham cracker halves
- 4 Regular-sized marshmallows
- 4 nudge.™ Coffee bar pieces (any flavor)
- Preheat the oven to 375℉.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, place 4 graham cracker halves, leaving some space around them.
- Top each cracker with a marshmallow.
- Bake for 4 to 6 minutes or until the marshmallow top is golden brown. Keep an eye on the oven as the marshmallows can burn fast.
- Remove from the oven.
- Turn off the oven.
- Place a piece of nudge.™ Coffee bar on top of each marshmallow and return them to the oven for approximately 30 seconds to melt the bar.
- Remove from the oven and cover each s’more with the remaining graham cracker halves.
- Serve warm and enjoy!